Both the Traverse Mule II and Traverse Porter stretcher carriers are designed to fit Traverse basket stretchers and comprises a chassis with integrated handles, and wheel(s).
- Offers greater leverage and easier carrying options reducing fatigue and the chance of injury
- The all-terrain oversized single wheel Mule is ideally suited for narrow trails and negotiates the roughest terrain and slopes
- The never flat, two wheeled Porter is ideal for more defined terrain and offers greater stability
- The wide set handles have eight adjustable positions which offer flexibility for different operator heights or at its lowest position for litter stability and to assist with loading the litter and patient
- Supplied with two ratchet style stretcher securing straps
- For storage the wheels can be quickly and easily removed and the handles fold compactly
Basket stretcher / litter shown with The Mule and The Porter for illustrative purposes and are not included.
- TRAV11-2220 – Mule II Single Wheel with Handles
- TRAV11-2224 – Porter Dual Wheel with Handles
- TRAV11-2000 – Storage Bag for Mule and Porter
|TRAV11-2220||Mule II single wheel with handles||20 kg||227 kg|
|TRAV11-2224||Porter dual wheel with handles||18.5 kg||227 kg|