Certified according to EN15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC and EN 61340-4-3.
Around the world, the pull-on boot is a valued item in a firefighter’s personal protective equipment. Its simplicity and light weight make it a reliable and comfortable, easy-to-wear and simple to care for piece of kit for the emergency services. These advantages place the BOROS B1 in a class of its own, while also providing the full range of equipment benefits that Rosenbauer offers throughout the entire BOROS boot line.
The flex zone in the instep and ankle area ensures that the BOROS B1 provides very good freedom of movement. The simple pull-on system ensures an extremely low weight boot that requires minimum cleaning effort. The simple and well thought-out design means the BOROS B1 is optimally cost-efficient.
Further information can be found: https://www.rosenbauer.com/en/au/rosenbauer-world/products/equipment/protective-boots/boros/boros-b1
- Certified according to EN15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC and EN 61340-4-3
- Breathable shaft end to ensure the boot feels pleasant inside
- Water- and dirt-repellent premium bull hide leather with reflective surface (reduces the heating up in the sun)
- Toe and heel caps made from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) protect against wear and tear
- Optimally dimensioned steel cap to protect the toes
- Antistatic composite material ensures resistance to static electricity
- Integrated steel anti-perforation protection
- 3M reflective strips for increased visibility
- Ankle protection: special memory foam around the ankle area for maximum protection against impact
- Michelin outer sole for maximum anti-slip protection ▪Pull-off aid for added comfort when removing the boot
- With Sympatex membrane
- Easiest handling and low weight
- Flex zone in the instep and ankle area
- Weight approx. 2.4 kg (per pair, size 43)
- Boot height approx. 290 mm (without sole, size 43)