Certified according to EN15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC and EN 61340-4-3.
The aim when developing the BOROS B4 was to combine the advantages of all known types of fasteners: simple operation, individual adjustability, as well as the ability to put on and take off the boot quickly while ensuring the boot weighs as little as possible. To achieve this goal, the boot specialists at Rosenbauer had to break new ground when it came to fastener technology. The end result was the revolutionary Rosenbauer quick release fastener.
Despite the flatness of the sole of the foot, people can actually rotate their bent lower leg 360° thanks to their ankle joint. The BOROS B4 does justice to this natural mobility with its special flex zone in the ankle area. It allows for natural flexing and leaning movements while protecting against too much strain. This means that the emergency services can enjoy the maximum protection and almost forget that they are wearing boots.
With one pull on the Rosenbauer quick release fastener, the BOROS B4 is put on. In the same way, with just one click the central buckle releases the tension from the lacing system, enabling the boot to be removed in a flash. Individual minor adjustments can also be made in two separate areas.
Further information can be found: https://www.rosenbauer.com/en/au/rosenbauer-world/products/equipment/protective-boots/boros/boros-b4
- Certified according to EN 15090 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC
- With Sympatex membrane
- Breathable shaft end to ensure the boot feels pleasant inside
- Water- and dirt-repellent premium bull hide leather with reflective surface (reduces the heating up in the sun)
- Toe and heel caps made from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) protect against wear and tear
- Optimally dimensioned steel cap to protect the toes
- Antistatic composite material ensures resistance to static electricity
- Integrated steel anti-perforation protection
- 3M reflective strips for increased visibility
- Ankle protection: special memory foam around the ankle area for maximum protection against impact
- Michelin outer sole for maximum anti-slip protection
- Pull-off aid for added comfort when removing the boot
- Weight approx. 2.6 kg (per pair, size 43)
- Boot height approx. 290 mm (without sole, size 43)